Highways Construction and Repair in Kent
AandD Construction offer a Full Highways Package throughout Kent inclusive of
- New highways
- Full Vehicle Crossovers including Drop Kerb and driveway packages
- New roads construction
- Site entrances constructed for heavy or light vehicle access
- Official Signage and safety awareness for road closures and diversions
- Car parks built and drive bays marked
- Footpaths constructed, levelled and finished with the clients choice of surface
Existing groundwork installations of the above can be repaired with high quality materials where needed.
We also offer a Utility Ducting Service that can install water pipes, sewage pipes and other utility ducting underneath the highway with a minimum of disruption - See our trenchless technology page for more information.
All our work is carried out with regard to building regulations as instructed by Kent County Council and all our work is carried out by trained personnel qualified and certified appropriately for the task being undertaken.